What is F19 Small Group Training??
SMALL GROUP TRAINING IS A FULL-BODY WORKOUT, USING CIRCUIT STYLE TRAINING WITH 4-6 TEAMMATES.
IT IS CUSTOMIZED TO FIT EVERY FITNESS AND EXPERIENCE LEVEL, WHILE FOCUSING ON COMMUNITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND FUN TO ACHIEVE YOUR INDIVIDUAL GOALS.
What Does F19 Small Group Training Offer Me??
- More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Companionship – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.
• CPT- International Sports sciences Association (ISSA)
• CPR/ AED Certified
• Small Group / Circuit Personal Training
• HIIT ( High Intensity Interval Training)
• Mobility and Flexibility
Philosophy – Fitness/ Life
Staying active has always been a part of my life! Throughout my childhood and high school years my main source of activity came through my dedication to dance and the arts. Shortly after graduating from University of Louisville with a BFA in photography, I found my passion for health and fitness. While working to obtain my own strength training goals, my fitness career began as a coach at a local group training facility. It’s with the knowledge of these two disciplines, that I have become the trainer I am today!
I believe that taking charge of your health and fitness can be a great means of empowerment- Let’s learn & lift
Give us a call at (502) 244-4019 or come by and schedule an appointment to meet with one of our trainers and learn more about Small Group Training!
You can also request information on Group Training or Redeem Your Free Class by clicking here and filling out the form.